We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent. When you complete an application to join the Club, certain personal information is collected from you. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
Name and Surname.
Golf handicap and Central Database of Handicaps(CDH) number.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the events you have requested from us in terms of your subscription and specifically for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· Sending Subscription notices and Fixture cards to you.
· Recording financial transactions relating to your subscription, event
entries, or merchandise purchase.
· Contacting you with relevant information about our events.
· Maintaining a record of the results of our competitions which you may have played in.
· Maintaining computer software to allow us to calculate competition results and upload the results of any of our competitions you have played in to your CDH record and to access your golf handicap record when required to determine any order of play in our competitions or matches.
We will retain your personal information on our membership database for the duration of your membership.
All personal information is held on secure servers protected by password available only to the office bearers and committee members and in paper form in secure cabinets accessible only by the Secretary and Treasurer. Our Association complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations We may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy and will notify you accordingly.
A printed copy of this policy will be sent to you on request.
This policy is effective from 25/5/2018.
Under General Data Protection Regulations you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you think there is a problem in the way your data is being handled.